Friday, January 21, 2011

Salvation

Hey all,

I am so excited to share that we had a salvation after of first Bait of Satan class on Wednesday night. Our God is awesome. Dealing with offenses can be the most freeing activity a believer can experience. I have had numerous people testifying to the work of the Holy Spirit in their life just after this one class (keep your eyes open for the salvation testimony online in the coming weeks).Thank you Jesus.

We are having our prayer and prophesy night at the church tonight, I hope as many as can will come and put their life on the altar with other saints for a while, it will be a blessing for sure.

I am so excited today for several reasons but probably the most important is the feeling I get when I enter the presence of the Lord. I can feel His joy, and grace. How powerful it is to know that in His presence is Life ever more. We don't have to wait until we pass from this life to experience true freedom in Him. We can begin to know that right now today. If you haven't had a chance yet to experience His life today, then just take a quick moment and begin to worship Him and thank Him for who He is... and begin to experience real freedom. Psalm 16:11

Be Blessed,
Pastor Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment